We're proud to announce to our official release! We are a classic economy server with a variety of survival related plugins. We're excited to see where this opening leads us, and hope to see you online! Our server consists of several core features as mentioned before, here are each of them in detail:
- Allows you to claim land and protect you from grief & raids. Expand your town by inviting other members, claiming land, and keeping money in the town bank for the daily upkeep.
- Lets you take on an occupation where you can earn money and Jobs EXP for working. There are currently 9 jobs to choose from: Woodcutter, Miner, Digger, Farmer, Hunter, Fisherman, Blacksmith, Brewer & Enchanter.
- Levels up several skills you can work towards. The higher your level is, the longer or more abilities you have to use. These skills consist of Excavation, Fishing, Herbalism, Mining, Woodcutting, Archery, Axes, Swords, Taming, Unarmed, Acrobatics, Alchemy, Repair, Salvage and Smelting!
- With Craftbook, there's a 5% chance of all hostile mobs to drop special items. It also allows Member+ to create sign gates, elevators, and enables you to sit on any type of stair with right click.
- Allows you to lock your chests with a sign to protect yourself from raiders, or unwanted modification. Keep in mind griefing and raiding are legal in wilderness
; so if you plan on placing a chest in the wild, be sure to lock it.
- An arena you can battle mobs with friends or other players, the more waves last through, the larger rewards you get. Our current MobArena is volcano with 50 waves. You're able to join it by typing /ma j
if not already in progress.
- Lets you auction off items you want to sell, and makes a global announcement in chat where players can bid on the item up for auction. For all commands, type /auc in-game.
- Allows staff members to rollback illegal griefs and raids. Citizen+ are able to check who griefed or modified a block with /co i
If you have any questions or concerns feel free to use our forums, use our 'contact us' form, or message an available staff member.